Spread the love
A one-dish meal that is perfect for supper.
Pork Chop & Wild Rice Casserole Recipe
- 4 pork chops, bone-in
- 1 box Uncle Ben’s Wild rice & long grain (or 1 cup of regular rice)
- 1 4-oz can mushrooms, chopped or (1/2 cup chopped fresh mushrooms)
- 1 can 10-oz can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 cup water
- Sprinkle salt and pepper both sides of pork chops.
- Brown both sides of pork chops in oil. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, mix Uncle Ben’s rice plus the seasonings that came with it, cream of mushroom soup, chopped mushrooms and water.
- Pour mixture into a baking dish.
- Arrange the pork chops on top.
- Cover with foil and bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes.
- Remove foil and bake for another 10-15 minutes making sure the casserole is not too dried up.